To develop youth capable of living in the 21st century, by equipping them with a strong biblical foundation reflected in their daily walk not only at church, but at home, school, and in the community; thereby becoming disciples and witnesses for our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
To provide and develop each youth with essential life-sustaining tools through
SPIRITUAL, EDUCATIONAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL areas.
“Building a strong foundation for the future”
“Believe in Christ, Belong to the Community of Christ, Become More Like Christ”
Affiliations with the Youth Ministry:
Boyz to Men Mentoring Group (Tuesdays)
- Youth Sunday School (Every Sunday, 9:45 a.m.) – Ages 2-17
- Youth Bible Study (Every Thursday, 6:30 p.m.) – Ages 5-17
- Youth Church (Every 2nd and 4th Sundays during morning service) – Ages 5-12
- Participation in Family & Community Fun Nights
- Tutoring Services
- Continued fellowship with other sister churches
- Youth Prayer Breakfast
- Child/Parent Seminar